Sunday, September 7, 2014

Face It Power Perfection BB Cream [Mini-Review]

Well since my schedule is slightly cleared up now I'll do another mini-review before my schedule gets heavy again. 

This time I'll be reviewing the popular Face It Power Perfection BB Cream from The Face Shop so click click click read more if you're interested!




Since this is a mini-review I'll only be talking about the coverage, texture, scent, oil paper test and just the packaging of the sample.


Packaging: As opposed to sample sachets, this one is in a cute little bottle so you won't have to worry about having to use all the BB cream in one go due to hygiene and other factors. However the downside of this bottle is that you have to be very careful when squeezing it or else a lot of the product would just come out which is a waste since you don't need a lot of product to cover your whole face.

I pressed it really lightly and so much of the product came out QQ

Scent: I can't describe it well but the scent is like a soft soapy kind of scent? It's a pleasant scent and if other BB cream products used this kind of scent I would really like it. 



 Coverage: The coverage for this BB Cream is actually really good, like I stated above, you really don't need a lot of product for a good coverage for blemishes on your face. I'm a bit sad though because the BB cream looks darker than my skin tone but that might be because of the grey cast so I'm not sure till I test it on my face. Also if you're into your BB cream looking sparkly there's really tiny shimmers in this BB cream to make your face look I suppose 'shinier'.


Oil paper test: 

5 seconds
2 hours 

4/5 hours

Will I buy the full product?: Probably not. I really do like this product and it's coverage, however due to the price I would probably gravitate towards cheaper brands as opposed to such a nice brand like this one. However this BB cream was a nice experience and if I ever meet it again maybe I'll give it another try, haha.

EDIT: Oops I forgot to change the draft title name to this one QQ


No comments:

Post a Comment