Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Innisfree Water Glow BB Cushion


Yay I am back with a review! It's been a while due to my laziness (which I apologize for) and also because I'm reluctant to open such pretty products...but since I'll use them one way or another might as well open them! 

So today I'll be reviewing Innisfree's Water Glow Cushion so click read more if you're interested!





Packaging: I like the simple packaging for this cushion as this really fits in with the brand's natural theme. Also I like how the box is printed with soy ink so that's always very nice! As for the case itself, it's a sleek and simple case that's easy to open and the fact that the puff is also inside it makes it very convenient to carry around outside. 




Scent: I've realized that most Innisfree products carry this scent because this BB cream smells exactly like the cleansing tissues I also got Innisfree so I'll just quote the scent from there, "a refreshing citrus scent."


Ingredients: Click here (O) for the ingredients list. This time there are no irritants and they're all very safe but there are acne inducers such as Zinc Oxide, Butylene Glycol and Stearic Acid. Other than that to be worried about everything is all okay!



Texture: The texture of this BB Cushion is really light and has a cooling feel on my skin when I apply it. I really like the texture because it feels like I'm not wearing anything and that's always the best feeling. Also thankfully since for some reason my skin has a lot of dry patches lately this BB cream makes my skin look smooth and soft from afar (haha up close the dry patches are still obvious...I really need to do something about that soon). 


Coverage: As you can see from the photo, the coverage is quite light and it doesn't exactly cover blemishes as if your skin is as clear as the starless skies but it does mask the blemishes a bit (it thankfully masks my two scars quite well so that's a good thing). Also as you can see the BB cream really does make your skin have that 'glow' that you would see on K-Pop stars.

Final Thoughts: A really nice BB cushion and a nice first experience for me. However if there is a 'better option' that can catch my eye then I would definitely try that. But for now I really like this BB cushion and I'll keep using it!

Pros:
  • Has a nice 'glow'
  • Light feeling
  • A bit cooling on the skin (good for hot weather/summer)
  • Nice packaging
  • No irritants
  • Nice scent (can be con)

Cons:
  • Still looks dry on my skin (for some odd reason)
  • Scent (can be pro)
  • The 'glow' might be seen as oily
  • Light coverage 
Once again, thank you for reading and expect my next review soon!
I do not own the image that is used for the title picture. Other than that, everything else is taken/filmed by me!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh it is too bad that it looks dry on your skin~ ^ ^
    Because it looks very creamy in the cushion! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you for commenting! :D
      Yeah it is sad that it looks dry on my skin QQ but my skin hasn't been in good condition lately so maybe that's why...haha

      Delete