Saturday, November 8, 2014

Magic Glam Tint


The weather is finally getting warmer here so I finally don't have to wear thick clothes every day...but now it's Spring season which means hay fever! Oh the joy.

Anyways, since Spring is here I'll do a review on a cute and bright coloured lip product that'll be great for Spring!

Click Click Click Read More to know more!

There's a (only one) large gif in this review so if you have slow internet please beware!



Packaging: Like always, Peripera always captivates me with their cute and simple packaging. Since this time it is a 'Frozen' themed lip tint, there is Anna at the cover, then Olaf on the side along with the name of the tint at the top 'I'm Happy Kristoff'. 




Scent: I really really like this scent and I don't mind if Peripera uses this scent on all their products. It's a really nice and sweet grape candy-like scent and the scent fades once you use it on your lip. 







Colour: As for the colour, it's a light coral-orange colour that shows up better in real life (and swatched on my hands) as opposed to in photos. 





Colour on my lips: Wow this is definitely a good product for people (like me) with dry lips because this tint is like a gel-like form that makes my lips look smoother than they really are. Since I don't use any lip concealers, the colour that shows up on my lips is a vibrant reddish-pink colour that shows up better in real life as opposed to in photos.




Lasting time + How it feels: This tint lasts quite long and it doesn't transfer on anything. But like always, the lasting time really depends on what you do but for me it lasted around 5 hours.  As for how it feels, it feels a bit sticky on the lips and thus it might not be the best feeling if you really mind those kind of textures but it's still a very light feeling overall. 

Final Thoughts: A nice tint that really makes my lips look healthier (and have more colour hah) with a nice scent and everything. It would be nice if Peripera released another tint like this with even more ranges of colours. 

Pros:

  • Nice scent (can be a con)
  • Scent disappears once put on lips (can be a con)
  • Light feeling on lips
  • Makes lips look moisturized
  • Cute packaging
  • Pretty colour


Cons:

  • Colour looks different as opposed to on the bottle
  • Scent (can be pro)
  • Scent disappears once put on lips (can be pro)
  • Slightly sticky feeling 
Once again thank you for reading and the title photo is not mine but everything else I own! 

7 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I WANT TO BUY IT NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess who ordered one..............................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Eva....Good job (Y)
      Haha I'm glad my post uh swayed you to buy the product XD Did you get this ver or did you get the Elsa ver?
      Also it's been a while!!

      Delete
    2. I got Anna! The Elsa one was too hot pink for my taste. xD
      Thanks for introducing me to this product HAHAHAHA

      Delete
    3. Ooh yay Anna's one is really good (as said in this blogpost~) Lolol no problem XD I hope you'll like it as much as I do! :DD

      Delete
  3. Ohh this colour makes your lips look so bright and healthy! ^ w ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really like it! I'd love to wear it to school but since it looks much brighter in real life my friends would probably be like 'wow your lips are so bright' haha XD

      Delete