Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Deep Cleansing Oil


I am back with a another review (my reviewing pace is so slow...haha) and this time it is the popular cleansing oil from Japan that is by the brand DHC!

I bought this since I've read good reviews about it so let's see how good it'll be!
Click click click read more to find out!




Packaging: I suppose since DHC is for a more mature audience the packaging is pretty plain and simple but it's still nice enough since there really isn't any need for special or flashy packaging since cleansing oils usually stay at home. However there are special versions (I missed out on buying the Alice in Wonderland one! Aah...QvQ) so to those who like cuter packaging there is an option of that. 



Scent: For me, the scent smells like olive oil mixed with rosemary. It's not exactly a bad scent since it kind of reminds me of those bar soaps but I guess to those who dislike those kind of scents it's kind of disgusting (since it might remind you of cooking oil...haha) 



Ingredients: Click here (O) to get the full ingredient list. Although there are risks of causing acne I think this product is pretty safe and there's nothing to be super concerned about. 



Effect: This cleansing oil is really really good! I can't believe I just had to use one cotton pad and I could remove all the BB cream, lip products and eyeliner and it didn't leave a super oily residue! I can say that this cleansing oil is super effective and I really like it. 

After 3 swipes



Final Thoughts: This cleansing oil is really as good as hyped by others and I can see why it's a popular one. The fact that it removes make-up very well even with one cotton pad is what really excited me and if I ever have the chance to get my hands on one I would probably get it again. 

Pros:

  • Removes make-up very well
  • Scent (can be con)
  • Good for people with dry skin
  • Ingredients are quite safe
  • Can even remove waterproof make-up

Cons:


  • Plain packaging
  • Scent (can be pro)
  • May not be suitable for those who have acne prone skin 


No comments:

Post a Comment