Monday, November 24, 2014

Hong Kong and Japan Trip (2014) [DAY 1]


Hello! You may skip over this if you're not interested at all.
But to those who are interested, in September I went to both Hong Kong and Japan as a small holiday (and also visiting my relatives who are all in Hong Kong) and since I took a lot of photos I wanted to do a small blog about it for each day.

Click read more to check it out!







[DAY 1]

So I'll skip all the details about the airport and checking in and everything and I'll just talk about what I did on the plane and just some small details.

It's been 5 years since I've ever gone overseas so I was ecstatic and extremely nervous at the same time when I got onto the plane. However I did enjoy my plane ride since Cathay Pacific had a TV so I could watch movies, play games and listen to music (there was J-Pop and K-Pop so I was extremely satisfied).

Although one thing that did bother me kind of was that since the flight was at 12AM meals were served at 1AM and 5AM for both dinner and breakfast, respectively. But the meals were pretty nice so I can't exactly complain about it...haha.


Eek super messy hair from getting off the plane!

At around 7AM the plane landed and now I was safely in Hong Kong! I felt somewhat relieved since I could finally touch the ground...

                                                             Totally irrelevant but since it's Lee Minho I couldn't resist lol

So at around 9AM I finally got out of customs, getting the other luggage and I finally got in the airport! Sadly since the picture of the airport is on another phone I will just say that Hong Kong airport is extremely big and it's really pretty and clean on the inside since it's fully white. 

There was also a fruit juice store but I didn't want an upset stomach (and the prices were a bit high) so I didn't buy anything at the airport QQ

But my relative quickly picked us up and we immediately went to my grandma's place and had dimsum at a place nearby (it's really cool the apartment block is connected with a car park which is connected to the dimsum restaurant. How convenient...Ah how I love you so much Hong Kong)



                                                                     Such a long springroll...
Anyways after the breakfast (and also greeting my relatives who I haven't seen for a long time) I went to my relative's place to drop off my luggage and I slept for a few hours before going out to have lunch with the relatives I was going to be staying with for this whole trip.
Lunch~
TOP PIC: Lemon tea and pineapple bun with a large slab of butter inside (bou lou yao? My Cantonese romaji is horrible please forgive me)
BOTTOM PIC: French toast with fish.

After lunch and I went down to a small shopping village where there were restaurants, convenience stores and even a market nearby. Since I couldn't resist I immediately bought snacks in a place called '759Store'. Haha although later I realized there's like 100 of these stores around and I didn't have to so quickly pounce on these snacks.

After that it was already quite late so I just did the basics of unpacking, showering and checking things out on the internet. I had a nice dinner at the home and I really hit the sack earlier than I ever have.

                                        Even though this picture is LQ the nightlights of Hong Kong is seriously amazing.

Well this was the blog for my first day in HK! Sorry if it's not that interesting but I hope whoever will read it can enjoy it!

See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment