Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Help My Finger UV Diamond Top Coat




















Hello it's been a while! I can finally review something because my Etude House order came~ (I'll do a small post about my mini-haul later tomorrow).
So today I'll be doing a review on Etude House's UV Diamond Coat and I hope you'll enjoy it!

Click click read more to continue on~


What is this?: As said in the title this is a top coat for bare nails or nails already painted with nail polish. However what makes it 'different' is that this top coat claims to harden up nails, make it not chip and give it a nice shine.

I've always been unlucky with my weak nails since they always chip or bend easily just by the slightest accident/press so I bought this top coat in hopes of changing that. Also I always wanted a top coat since after painting my nails with nail polish they were still quite dull so I hoped this could help.


Packaging: The packaging is really simple and cute (very Etude style). I like how there's a box for the nail polish so I can see it clearly as opposed to just having the bottle itself.  



What makes it different?: What makes this product different from the other top coats is that this top coat is a really light one. When you paint it on your nails it feels like you're just painting on slightly coloured water so it doesn't feel like you're wearing any nail polish in the first place. 

Scent: The scent is like any typical nail polish but it's slightly more stronger.




Comparison: As you can see in the two photos the top coat makes my nails look like they have this nice shine on them as opposed to the ones with no coat. Also I'm not sure if it's just me but I feel like the top coat makes my nails look healthier than they actually are.


Final thoughts: A nice top coat that does it's job of protecting my nails (it does feel like my nails have gotten harder) and definitely gives a nice shine to the nails too. Also the price is quite good so I think this top coat is really worth it!

Pros:

  • Gives nail a good shine
  • Makes nails feel harder
  • Very light feeling on the nails / Feels like nothing is painted on the nails
  • Doesn't chip
  • Easy to paint on nails
  • Decent price

Cons:

  • Strong scent 
  • May be a better top coat out there
Thank you for reading this post!

I do not own the photo used in the title post but every picture after that are all taken by me!


No comments:

Post a Comment