Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Yesstyle Haul + Review


Hello! It has been a long time since my last post.

I'm sorry for not posting for a while since I was busy at school studying for my exams as they are the deciders of whether I can get into university or not.

But now everything is over I can relax a bit and wait expectantly for my results! I hope I did well...

Anyways here's a new review and as always click click read more for the review!















A very rare occasion where my package has the words 'DHL Express' on it as I usually pick the cheaper free shipping. However this time my brother and I ordered $99 worth of clothing and thus we were able to get free express shipping. 

We ordered the clothing on October 23rd and it arrived on October 28th so it was very quick and satisfying compared to the orders that usually take around a month or so. 




All the clothing arrived packaged neatly and in their own separate bags with the stickers and labels. These are the clothes that both my brother and I bought but I'll only review the ones that I bought since I don't think he's really bothered with reviewing his clothing. 










Long-Sleeved Tie-Neck Blouse
First up is the blouse that I really like! Since it's white it's a bit see-through but that's not a big issue as long as you wear a white camisole underneath. I really like this blouse as it's good for both casual and formal situations depending on how you match it up. Sadly because of my face and height people said that I looked like I was a school girl from some private school... 

PROS: Good material, good for different occasions depending on how you match it up, can wear with or without ribbon.
CONS: A few loose threads, it is a bit difficult trying to tie the ribbon. 






Elbow-Sleeve Raglan T-Shirt
I have to admit that I got this shirt because it slightly reminded me of Oh My Girl in one of the fancams I saw them in. Of course I don't look as amazing as they do but I really like this shirt as it's great to wear during hot weather. However my biggest issue with this shirt is the fact that it's extremely sheer and even wearing a white camisole underneath doesn't really help with how see-through it is. 
PROS: Great for summer days, simple and can match with different styles.
CONS: Quite a lot of loose threads, very sheer, might be too small or too big for some people since it's free size. 





Two-Tone Bomber Jacket
I've been wanting to get a jacket since I only one or two that don't really match with all my clothes. This is a really nice jacket that isn't too thick so I can wear it on days where there are light breeze. I also like the fact that it's not a zip and button up since I find clicking the buttons together really satisfying. 
PROS: Good for warm weather, nice material, can match with different types of clothing.  
CONS: Kind of reminds me of my school jacket, not good for cold weather, one size so it might be too big or too small for some. 



Ruffled Seersucker Blouse
I'm not usually into these kind of clothing since I feel like it reveals too much skin, but since it was so pretty and cheap I decided to try it out. It's a nice blouse but it's a bit troublesome since you can't raise your arms since it makes the shoulder part ride up and you have to pull it back down yourself. Also the material feels a bit rough so my skin was a bit itchy when I wore it. 
PROS: Cheap price, pretty design, good for hot weather.
CONS: Lots of loose threads, restricts arm movement, might not fit for some since it's free size, rough material so it feels itchy when I wear it. 



Striped V-Neck T-Shirt
I definitely think this shirt is my favourite one out of all of them. The material is comfortable and it's nice to wear on any kinds of days. This shirt is the only one that didn't have any loose threads on it too so I didn't have to go around cutting any more threads which is great. 
PROS: Good for any weather, nice material, no loose threads. 
CONS: A bit see-through, one-size so might not fit all. 

That's it for my review! I'm sorry if it's not the best but I hope that gives you an idea on what to buy on the website and I hope you enjoy this post!

See you again next time~

1 comment: