Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Hong Kong and Japan Trip (2014) [DAY 7]



"Hello! You may skip over this if you're not interested at all.
But to those who are interested, in September I went to both Hong Kong and Japan as a small holiday (and also visiting my relatives who are all in Hong Kong) and since I took a lot of photos I wanted to do a small blog about it for each day."

Hoping that I can finish off this blog soon so I won't forget about it! 

As always, click click click read more if you're interested!





Starting the day off with breakfast and one of my favourite drinks, Vita Lemon Tea! It's so expensive here in Australia so I remember having a packet of lemon tea every day because I knew it was going to be a rare occasion for me to be drinking it when I returned. 




I think dying my hair in Hong Kong was the most memorable moment for me. It was the first time that I ever dyed my hair so I was nervous as heck. I kept speaking random gibberish because I was so worried that I wouldn't suit the colour. However the brown came out really well and since now I've basically cut all of the dyed parts off I would probably want to dye my hair again if I ever have the chance to.






Then for dinner I went to a nearby shopping centre where they did Japanese styled BBQ and it was amazing. If I remember clearly I took a picture of this was because back in 2014 in Australia there wasn't anything like this where you could just order from a tablet so I was really amazed by the technology. 





Lastly to end this blog off is with dessert! I really really loved this dessert because it had everything that I enjoy. Coconut milk, black rice and mango. However during that time there was a durian dessert special so there was the smell of durian throughout the store whilst I was having this dessert. I hope that next time if I go there I won't have to endure the smell of durian.

Anyways thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment