Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Hong Kong and Japan Trip (2014) [DAY 6]



"Hello! You may skip over this if you're not interested at all.
But to those who are interested, in September I went to both Hong Kong and Japan as a small holiday (and also visiting my relatives who are all in Hong Kong) and since I took a lot of photos I wanted to do a small blog about it for each day."

It's almost been two years since this has happened. I wrote this blog just to keep the good memories so I think it'd be a good idea to finish it off sooner than later...

Anyways click click click read more if you're interested!




























To start of the day it was riding the MTR! I really liked the MTR system in Hong Kong, it was quick and always on time. However it's mostly because I often rode the MTR during times where there wasn't really a lot of people so I guess I had a much more pleasant time thanks to that.



These amazing foods were for brunch. I feel like this whole trip blog is just about food and food haha...I guess I didn't really take a lot of photos of other things in Hong Kong as it was really mostly just shopping. But the beef offal and the baked pork rice was delicious! Although I have to admit it was extremely filling and I just wanted to sleep right afterwards.























Soon after brunch I went to a dessert buffet! The desserts of course was amazing and thankfully the buffet also served different things like sushi, salmon and hot foods in general. I was super full afterwards because I couldn't stop taking all these desserts since they all looked so pretty. I definitely would try it again if I had the chance to.


I didn't try this out but I thought the idea was just so cute. A makeup vending machine haha. It is pretty convenient in places where there aren't any makeup stores, but I' m curious on when they actually add new products or at least change expired products in the machine. If I see it again some time, I'd love to do a little test.











































Despite having McDonalds quite often in Australia, I couldn't help but try out this Batman burger that I predicted would never arrive in Australia (it truly never did). Plus it was pretty darn cheap, $5 for the burger, squeezy fries and a drink I wouldn't really complain.



Although reality wasn't as pretty and the burger was really flat (why did I expect so much), the 'squeezy cheesy' was basically instead of squeezing tomato sauce you would squeeze cheese out and the drink was a nice green apple soda. Like I said, $5, I wouldn't really complain.

And that was the end of my day! I will put my absolute effort to finish off this blog before I forget about everything.

See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment