Friday, March 4, 2016

"Boys Be" Seventeen (Album Unboxing)


Hello! I'm here with a different post this time, and it's an album unboxing this time. Although they're usually Youtube videos, I don't have enough experience with video editing to make a video so I will be writing about this right here! 

I've really liked Seventeen from their 17TV days and I had been extremely desperate to buy their album. Thankfully my kind brother had bought their album when he was in Korea and so now I have their album in my hands.  If you're interested please do read on!

As always, click click click read more!

Warning there's one gif in this so if your internet is slow beware!



Packaging: So there are two versions of the 'Boys Be' album. One is the "Hide" version and the other is the "Seek" version, the current one I have is the "Hide" one. Although this may sound really biased, I really like the packaging of the album. The colour scheme is really pretty and the whole design is very simplistic so it's easy on the eyes. However, the box itself is cardboard so please do be careful as cardboard can bend very easily.

Content: Goodness I was really surprised when I opened this album. There are 5 postcards (2 group shots and one for each unit), a page of stickers, the photo book, a photo card, the CD and a folded poster. I really like the postcards and the stickers as it gives off a somewhat warm feeling (I can't explain it haha...), kind of like getting really pretty postcards from friends? I probably wouldn't dare to write anything on these postcards though.

Photo card and Poster: The photo card is so cool! It's like a real polaroid, from like the material to the way the handwriting was printed. I can definitely say that the photo card really gave off that feeling of something from a 'friend' (fun fact: I showed this to my mum and she was like 'who's this guy, is he your friend?' so that was interesting, haha). The poster is very pretty in terms of colour scheme and it's definitely way more special than those posters that are usually just group photos behind pretty backgrounds. 

Songs: So in this mini album there are 5 tracks (1. Fronting, 2. Mansae, 3. When I Grow Up, 4. OMG, 5. Rock). Mansae is the title track and it has been promoted on different music shows, so do Google and look at their performances, they're all really lovely! My favourite track on this mini album has to be 'Fronting' though, I really like the vibe of the whole song and it's enjoyable to listen to at anytime. However, all the songs on this mini album are really great so if you have the chance to please listen to them. 

Conclusion: I love this album in terms of the colours, content, songs and design. Although it's not as unique as other packaging as it is a very traditional box-shaped kind of album, but the content and songs really make up for it. However this album wouldn't really prompt me into wanting to buy the other version of the album (Seek ver.). But really if you're a collector of albums for whatever reason, I would find this album a fun one to buy!

There won't be any pros and cons because this technically isn't a review haha.

Thanks for reading this unboxing. I apologize as it is not really in the line of make-up but since I really do like K-Pop and Seventeen I thought it would be interesting to write about. Please look forward to my upcoming make-up review! 

I do not own the image that is used for the title picture. Other than that, everything else is taken/filmed by me!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wasn't expecting a kpop album unboxing XD Totally approve.
    Dude I also somehow got into Seventeen.. it was hard to resist temptation because they're actually really talented and likable.... This album looks really nice! I love the colors too. Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Seventeen is amazingly hard to resist ;~~~~~~~; Thank you for reading! I can't wait for Seventeen's next album omg

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for your comment! That's cool how there are diary entries! I hope that you'll like it :D I'm currently waiting for their newest album ^^

      Delete