Monday, January 5, 2015

Lip Ice (Mango) [Mini-Review]




Hello! Happy New Year to everyone that reads this blog!
After being a lazy bug for a long long time here is a review of one of my favourite lip balms, Mentholatum's Lip Ice.
I have good memories of this line because I've used many flavours from this line when I was younger so I hope you guys will like it too!



Since this is a mini review I'll be talking about the effect, scent and lasting time.

I didn't want to take of the Watsons sticker in case it would rip the packaging ////





















Effect: The special thing about this lip balm is that (as said on the cover) there is a 'cooling' feeling you get when you use this lip balm so it feels a bit tingly and cool. Of course it still works like a normal lip balm and it does relieve chapped lips and your lips does feel smoother but it's not a miracle product so don't expect too much. Also if you're worried about when it expires the date is on the bottom of the tube!

Scent: I really really love the scents of these lip balms since they really resemble the scent of the real fruit. This of course means that this mango lip balm's scent is basically exactly like a real mango, except just a big tangy. The scent doesn't last long though so if you eat or drink something don't worry about mixing the scent of mangoes with whatever you're eating.

Lasting Time: Like most regular lip balms (I would assume) this lip product has a lasting time of around 1-2 hours if you don't eat during that time. If you do eat something or drink a lot then the lip balm wipes off rather quickly and you'll have to reapply again.

Final Thoughts: I'm happy that this lip product hasn't changed even after years of not using it. This is still probably one of my favourites and I hope they'll keep releasing this product with different flavours or just continue producing this product.

Pros:
  • Wonderful scent (can  be a con)
  • Cute design
  • Cool feeling
  • Decent lasting time
  • Flavour doesn't mix with foods/drinks

Cons:
  • Scent (can be a pro)
  • Lasting time may not be enough
Sob I'm so inconsistent in posting but Happy New Year to everyone who reads this blog! I hope to keep writing my Hong Kong & Japan blog so I can finally get to the bit where I go to Japan...ahaha. Anyways please keep supporting and thank you for reading!


I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTO IN THE TITLE PICTURE BUT AFTER THAT ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TAKEN BY ME.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog :) The pictures are really cute it's a pity there aren't more comments. I've bookmarked your homepage and will drop by from time to time! n_n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eep I haven't checked out the comments for a while so I apologize! Thank you so much for supporting my blog and I will try my best to work even harder! :D

      Delete