Friday, January 30, 2015

W2Beauty Mini Haul





Happy (belated) Australia Day to anyone who reads this blog and sorry for not updating! I've been extremely lazy these days and I've also been waiting for this package to arrive before writing anything else on my blog.

If you're interested click click click read more!


So to be honest, W2Beauty is actually the site that I trust the most out of the sites I've ordered from because of it's quick shipping (I order birthday gifts for friends through this site, aha) and great customer service. I trust it so much I've ordered from this site for more than five times!

Anyways onto the mini-haul!






















The package was ordered on the 13/01/15 and it was shipped out on the 17/01/15. It arrived on the 27/01/15 which meant that it only took 10 days to arrive which is really quick! (Also just one day before my birthday so that was nice haha). 

Sorry about the box being opened though! After I saw that it was opened for inspection I checked to see if everything was okay and it was!











I'd like to assure that when I first opened the box it was much neater than this. By the way look at all that bubble wrap! Everything was wrapped tightly and well so there would be no damage to the products!

Here's what I bought.

MISSHA AIR IN PUFF ()

















Since I have a cushion BB cream and I'm extremely worried that I might not be able to clean my puff cleanly every single time, I bought a new puff just in case! I hope most puffs don't have an extreme difference and I can use this puff when I really need it!

THE FACE SHOP LOVELY ME:EX LIP CARE CREAM (#03 MANGO BUTTER) ()



I'm a big fan of mangoes and anything mango (that sounds awfully weird) so when I first saw this I thought it would be a good replacement for my pawpaw lip cream. I hope that this will be a good enough replacement! 

BENTON SNAIL BEE HIGH CONTENT ESSENCE ()

















To be honest I've read blog posts about this snail bee essence but when I received mine there was nothing wrong and also I've read other blogs posts about how good this is for people with acne so I hope this will help!

A'PIEU FOREST BATH BODY MIST (GERANIUM) ()



I'm actually a big fan of body mists and perfume and everything so when I saw this I was excited to try it out! I've tried it out once and the mist smells really nice and like natural flowers so I think I'll do a small review about this one day! (I want to also check if it'll do as what the description at the front says).

SAMPLES:


To those who order from this website depending on how much you buy you get different gifts. I got a face mask from ordering over $35! Look at those samples too! Haha all those Benton samples! 

So that's it! This was my mini-haul and I hope whoever reading it will enjoy this mini-haul!


So thank you for reading and please do visit this website some time because the delivery time, customer service and the good variety is really worth looking out for! 

Please look forward to my future posts!

P.S. The photos in the title picture do not belong to me however every photo after 'Read More' belongs to me.
P.S.S. I bought the products with my own money!

No comments:

Post a Comment