Saturday, March 21, 2015

Honeymania Hand Cream (Review)

Hello! It has been a while since I have done a review since I have been busy lately...but I am now back with a new review! This time it is not a Korean product but a Western product since this was a birthday present from a good friend~ 

Anyways, like always, click click click read more if you are interested in reading on!




Packaging: Unlike Korean products the packaging for this hand cream is quite simple, since it is a silver tube with a large sticker over it giving all the information and everything, but that's okay since the tube itself is very sturdy and it can be placed in your bag without having to be worried about it breaking or anything. This hand cream also has a screw cap so that's convenient too. 

Ability & Texture: I've been using this hand cream for a few weeks and I definitely can say that it is moisturizing and I use this hand cream when my hand feels dry. I would recommend this to those who have really dry hands. This hand cream has a very smooth and light texture so its easy to spread and its not sticky at all! I really like the fact that its not sticky because I don't like sticky textures on my skin.

Scent: This hand cream has a floral scent. The scent also has a long lasting time which is quite pleasant for me. I personally really like this scent but to those who might be sensitive this scent might be a bit hard to bear with. 

Last Comment: I really really like this hand cream and I can definitely say that since winter is coming this hand cream will be my best friend  haha...If I ever run out I'd like to try other scents and see how things go. 

Pros:
  • Scent (can be con)
  • Moisturizing
  • Secure packaging
  • Not sticky
  • Good size to put in bag

Cons:
  • Scent (can be pro)
  • Packaging too simple (I think I'm too used to the Korean ones)
Thank you for reading my blog post! All the photos after the title picture are taken by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment