Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hong Kong and Japan Trip (2014) [DAY 4]



















"Hello! You may skip over this if you're not interested at all.
But to those who are interested, in September I went to both Hong Kong and Japan as a small holiday (and also visiting my relatives who are all in Hong Kong) and since I took a lot of photos I wanted to do a small blog about it for each day."

Hello once again! I feel like I've been really really slacking off in terms of posting this blog. I hope that my memory won't fail me...

Please click click click read more in order to find out what I did!





First of all for lunch (for breakfast I just had bread haha not super special so) I had roast duck and other wonderful foods but the roast duck was my favourite so here's a picture of it! I had this meal with my relatives so it was nice to see them again.





Next up I went to APM! Like most of the shopping malls in Hong Kong, it was really big with more than one level and many different types of stores available. Also like most of the shopping malls, it felt like I needed hours and hours in order to truly navigate fully through the shopping mall. 





























And as always, this post isn't complete without photos of foods and drinks. I ordered a green tea white chocolate latte from Godiva and I can say it tasted heavenly. The green tea wasn't too sweet or too bitter and you could eat t he chunks of white chocolate inside the drink. The price was okay too, considering that it's Godiva (The drink was around $6 AUD which I thought was pretty okay)




After that I also bought this from Choux Creme which also sells waffles! What I liked about the waffle was the fact that it was like an decently priced ice-cream sandwich (around $2 AUD) and it tasted good too! Mango and chocolate sure is a good combination.




This part was a bit of a memory trip for me. During my time in Hong Kong this was where my family and I lived at. Well sadly things have changed mostly and I can't really remember most of the details but it was nice going back and just seeing how everything's different. 

Also a game centre nearby where I used to play became a mah jong playing area for elderly people so that was pretty interesting. Kind of sad that I couldn't have a shot at playing the arcade games since I felt kind of overwhelmed at the amount of smoke (which was somewhat questionable) and elderly people looking intense playing mah jong.





It was supposed to be dessert but I just took it before the hotpot even started heating up...lol
Anyways for dinner was all-you-can eat hotpot! This was certainly a thrilling concept since hotpot is great and all-you-can eat is also great too. Also the drinks and desserts came along with the all-you-can eat part too so it was definitely nice!

And this is the end of my Day 4 blog! I'm sorry that I've been updating so slowly OTL
I will try my best to post more! Anyways see you next time~


No comments:

Post a Comment