Monday, April 6, 2015

Hong Kong and Japan Trip (2014) [DAY 5]

"Hello! You may skip over this if you're not interested at all.
But to those who are interested, in September I went to both Hong Kong and Japan as a small holiday (and also visiting my relatives who are all in Hong Kong) and since I took a lot of photos I wanted to do a small blog about it for each day."

I hope to those who read this blog will enjoy~

As always, click click click read more to see more!




Excuse the blurry photo! I was somewhat impatient to eat it...haha

































The start to my day is taking a photo of my breakfast at the area to wait for the bus (lol). I don't know why but returning to Hong Kong made me an addict to breads and cakes from the bakeries (which are everywhere). They were really good and cheap too so I was pretty happy.






And for lunch it was noodles~ Apparently this store is pretty popular and I can see why, the noodles and all the toppings tasted great. What I liked about this too was you could choose your soup, noodles and toppings and then the price would come from everything you picked. Everything wasn't too expensive either so that was a plus too.




























Next up was shopping for computer parts at Golden Computer Arcade in Sam Shui Po~ Despite a complete noob at these stuff I still had fun looking at the parts and I also picked up a new headset so that was good (hah). I also realized how Kpop was pretty darn popular since for most of the display videos for TVs, phones and just anything with a screen was Kpop. I saw one with AOA and I was like 'hey that's cool' but then the owner of the store saw me staring so he turned off the screen ;A;





After shopping for computer parts (which was pretty long) food was up next! The food at Madrid Cafe was pretty good and the drinks were great too. I especially loved the cake (as pictured above) it was really fluffy and light so it was easy to eat and I didn't feel like my stomach would burst after eating it haha.



Last up was dinner at Lok Fu Plaza after going to grandparents house (from mother's side). It's been years since I've seen them so my grandparents kept urging me to eat (and I was really thankful) and it was nice seeing them again haha. Dinner was great too with family from my mother's side since it was nice seeing them all again. Apparently the fish was raw though so I was the test guinea pig in seeing if it was...aha.

And here's another day of my blog! I really really will try my best to update (I keep saying that) so please do expect more!

See you next time~



No comments:

Post a Comment