Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Moisture Body Lotion



Hello! After what seems like forever (a month omg) I am back with a review~ The reason why I've been absent is because of exams and just a lack of motivation on what to review. I feel bad for that so I will try my best to find products and review them with all I've got!

So today I'll be reviewing Etude House's "Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Moisture Body Lotion" (what a long name...ha ha) so please enjoy and click click read more if you're interested.






Packaging: I think I've mentioned this a lot but I really really like Etude House's products and the way they're packaged. Even though this one is a bit simple I still like the colours and the different coloured letters and on the label are cute too. As for the bottle itself, its just a pump bottle with a stop that you can pull out so you don't accidentally squeeze all your lotion everywhere.




Ingredients: Click here (O) for the ingredients list. There are irritants such as cetearyl alcohol and beeswax but they're 'safe' so I'd assume that they won't irritate the skin too much. However if you are allergic to anything contained in this product then please stay away from it! I also sourced the ingredients list from here (O




Scent: If you're not a fan of scents this definitely isn't for you. The scent isn't overpowering but if you apply it all over your body you can definitely smell the baby powder scent that emits from this body lotion. I personally don't mind it if I apply it to small areas but I don't think I'll enjoy it if I apply it all over my body. 




Texture/Effect: The texture is very light and not sticky at all. The consistency of this lotion is more watery as opposed to creamy like most lotions so I like that. As for how effective it is, my skin does feel a bit softer but it doesn't really make that much of a difference.

Conclusion: I do find this body lotion quite nice but I probably will not repurchase it nor will I constantly use it (I use Sorbolene which does the work of moisturizing quite effectively) but it is a good product to those who enjoy Etude products or baby powder scented products.

Pros:

  • Nice scent (can be con)
  • Light texture
  • Not sticky
  • Decently moisturizing
  • Watery texture

Cons:

  • Scent (can be pro)
  • Irritants might irritate the skin
  • Not moisturizing enough


Thanks for reading my review! I will try and come back with better quality each time I post so please do expect it!

I do not own the image that is used for the title picture. Other than that, everything else is taken/filmed by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment